Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a Dollarama store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Experience in the retail industry is an important asset;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Must be a strong team player; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, apply now!
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager ensures that store opening/closing and asset [...]
Position Summary The Store Manager oversees the daily retail store operations. Working as part of a team, the Store Manager is accountable for the completion of all the duties necessary to operate a [...]
Travaillant au sein de l’équipe de réapprovisionnement, la principale responsabilité de l’analyste en planification et répartition est d’effectuer des analyses associées à notre catégorie [...]
Working within the Replenishment team, the Planning and Allocation Analyst main’s responsibility is to carry out analysis related to our “Stock Lot” product category and to aid in the purchasing [...]