Paradise Dairy Queen
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment while providing exceptional customer service we would love to hear from you. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans.
Job functions include:
- Operates grill area in accordance with established health and safety standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for quick, accurate and safe food production process.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including related chill equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize, stock needed items and executes proper rotation of products. Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill area.
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
- Staff meal discounts
- Flexible work hours
No experience necessary, training provided, but experience cooking in a fast food environment an asset * Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills; exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness. * Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 34426 Position Number: 20093542 Posting End Date: October 28, 2019 City: Dauphin Site: Shared Health Department / Unit: Dauphin Laboratory Job Stream: Clinical Union: MGE [...]
Requisition ID: 34656 Position Number: 20014404 Posting End Date: October 28, 2019 City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: Housekeeping CAM 1 Job Stream: Clinical Supp [...]
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product developmen [...]
Shannex Incorporated is a leading and innovative provider of Retirement Living accommodations, and services in the Maritimes. Shannex is an expanding organization that currently employs over 4,000 pe [...]