randstad is a global industry market leader that is dedicated to continuous improvement, safety and quality. Our business is growing, and we are looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join our production team with a leading manufacturer in the Pictou County area!
As a production worker, you will be responsible for meeting daily production requirements while maintaining high levels of quality in a safe and effective manner.
What makes the perfect candidate?
• You have related industry experience (asset)
• You have good communication skills and the ability to work as a team member
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You enjoy physical labour and can perform repetitive tasks
• You have strong attention to detail
• You are comfortable working 12-hour rotational shifts (days and nights)
• You are dependable and have a reliable source of transportation
• Forklift experience is considered an asset*
What are your responsibilities?
• Operating powered industrial vehicles
• Operating production machines
• Recording production/quality
• Maintaining a safe, clean work environment
• Communicating with team members
• Contributing to operations to ensure all requirements are met
• Other general labour duties as assigned
What are the advantages?
• Work for a world-renowned company
• On-the-job training and certification provided
• Steady, full-time work with weekly pay
• 4% vacation pay banked or paid out weekly
• Paid breaks and opportunity for overtime shifts
• Optional benefits package
• Employee recognition/ award programs
• Employee referral bonus (uncapped)
• Long-term opportunity with potential for permanent employment with client
Note: You must pass pre-employment background check to be considered for this position
Email [email protected] for more information or to apply!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vancouver, BC Do you have experience in construction and can confidently see a projects through from implementation to delivery? Pagliaro Projects is hiring a Commercial Project Manager to join our r [...]
We are looking for Customer Service Professionals to join our Team in Kamloops. Who are we? 123 SEO INC is a young company and our customers are spread out in various sectors including waste manageme [...]
Call or text 587 501 4967. Must have own tools and a way to work each day. Mix of Renos and New Construction. Bundle rates $$ [...]
Our office in the East of Toronto is expanding. We are opening new offices in GTA and surrounding areas. We are hiring representatives to grow with us. If you love working with people this is a great [...]