1. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
2. May be required to participate in pre-construction and project execution planning efforts during the development phase of projects including development of the Construction Execution Plan, and reviewing and analyzing various project schedules.
3. Coordinates the interface between Construction and the other disciplines on the project including Design Engineering, Project Controls, Procurement, Contracts.
4. Coordinates and monitors the activities of assigned contractors performing work within the Construction disciplines and ensures compliance with project safety, quality,
and schedule and cost requirements.
5. Must fully understand Fluor’s specifications and is responsible to provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of Construction Managers, Superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving of technical related issues.
6. Participate in the review of all contractors Quality Manuals and ITP’s to ensure that they meet with applicable codes, standards and Project Specifications.
7. Is responsible for coming to agreement with the contractor on any Field changes required during the Construction and to evaluate all other change requests and interface with the Construction Management Team Members such as the contract administrator for the initiation and development of contract modifications.
8. Is accountable for assuring that the Contractors Construction Supervision and the QA personnel interpret drawings and specifications correctly and that the work is being performed and inspected in accordance to approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
9. Is responsible to participate in the review of Contractor progress reports to ensure accurate reporting and measurement of progress, and to report any potential impacts with regards to the Project Schedule.
10. Participate in Project Risk Reviews and development of Mitigation Plans if required.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Previous experience on Large Projects
- A minimum of 5-10 years of Construction Supervisor Experience
- Able to accurately track aggregate deliveries
- Creeks, Roads and Bridges works experience
- Underground experience
- Earlyworks experience in large projects
- Trade Certification in any discipline
- Candidate must have above average computer skills, including proficiency in
Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- The Candidate must possess above average communications skills.
Candidate must exhibit an aptitude and a willingness to learn new Computer Software Programs and other Databases as may be implemented by the Project.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Kitimat, BC Description The Site Visualization Coordinator is the on-site presence of the CATS Visualization group. This position will involve working with many different stakeholders at site, from [...]
Kitimat, BC ACCOUNTABILITIES: Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: - Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural par [...]
Windsor, ON - Set up and maintain HCSS (equipment management program). - Set up and manage all equipment maintenance schedules. - Set up and monitor equipment/vehicle telematics. - Generate e [...]
Kitimat, BC The purpose of this position is to work on problems of limited scope by assisting and supporting the Company’s Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) professionals with their objective o [...]