$20.62 an hour
Reporting to the Dean, Haliburton School of Art + Design (HSAD), the Grad Recruiter - Haliburton Campus works with staff at the Haliburton Campus and other College departments in a number of outreach activities including but not limited to: assisting with development of a secondary school recruitment plan, delivery of the recruitment plan, including but not limited to - classroom visits, presentations, onsite workshops, arranging campus tours and secondary school visits, assisting with community liaison activities such as campus open houses, surveying graduates on future arts programming and community-based studio opportunities, and researching potential community partnership opportunities.
Applicants must have graduated with a certificate, diploma, or degree from a post-secondary institution . Preference will be given to HSAD program graduates.
NOTE: This is a casual part-time contract (up to 24 hours/week) for October 21, 2019 through to March 27, 2020.
For a complete job description, please refer to the document found here: Job Description
What We Are Looking For:
- Relevant combination of education and recent experience, ideally in the arts
- General knowledge of the Haliburton community is mandatory
- General knowledge of the arts community
- Some prior exposure to marketing and public relations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have the ability to develop presentations and confidently speak to group audiences
- Strong research skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, with indirect supervision
- Competence with personal computing and the use of common business applications
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation for work purposes
- Successful applicant must be able to supply a current satisfactory criminal reference check with a vulnerable sector ‘pass’
- Must be physically able to lift and carry boxes and display materials that can weigh up to 30 pounds
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Fleming College is committed to building diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible learning and working environments. We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our Staff, our Faculty and our Administration including, but not limited to, women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity to apply.
We believe in and promote the rights of all persons with disabilities and commit to ensuring accommodations available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. To obtain a copy of this document in another format please e-mail [email protected]gcollege.ca.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lindsay, ON Part-time $18.18 an hour Are you passionate about customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? As the first point of contact for students, visitors, and the gen [...]
Peterborough, ON $24.88 an hour The Counselling Receptionist provides front line reception for the Counselling and Accessible Education Services (AES) department. The position is responsible for sch [...]
Peterborough, ON $89,101 a year Reporting to the Director, HR Client and Union Relations, you are responsible for providing a complete range of sound, timely and proactive strategic and operational [...]
Peterborough, ON $66,228 a year Reporting to the Director, Employee Success & Organizational Development and working in collaboration with the broader Organizational Effectiveness and Human Resource [...]