Resorts Of The Canadian Rockies.
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking for a Slopeside Barista, at Fernie Alpine Resort. The ideal candidate will have previous Food & Beverage experience, offer excellence in customer service, and have an eye for detail. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- To assist and upsell guests at every opportunity
- Maintaining policies and procedures of RCR and Safety Management Program
- Ensure a clean and safe environment by following proper HACCP procedures
- Proper rotation procedures (FIFO)
- Proper portioning for consistent presentation with minimal waste
- Restocking the area as necessary
- Following Starbucks systems and recipes
- Daily cleaning duties
- Up selling menu items
- Sell alcoholic beverages
- Taking food orders from guests and plating them
- Assist in dishwashing and garbage removal
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Organization skills, communication skills, team player
- ‘Barista’ certificate preferred
- ‘Food Safe’ certificate an asset
- ‘Serving it Right’ certification required
Offering full time and part time winter seasonal positions. RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Calgary, AB Your responsibilities: - Preparation of invoices, receipting payments - Inter-company AR and sub-ledger reconciliations - Designated accounts receivables tracking - Preparation o [...]
Fernie, BC Temporary Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the role of Cash Audit at Fernie Alpine Resort. Reporting to the Base Operations Manager, this position requires the idea [...]
Fernie, BC Full-time, Temporary Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of Hotel Janitor at Lizard Creek Lodge at Fernie Alpine Resort. Reporting to the Housekeeping Sup [...]
Fernie, BC Full-time, Temporary Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of Bear’s Den Snack Shack staff at Fernie Alpine Resort. Reporting to the Mountain Food and Bev [...]