Requisition ID: 66338
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
The Director of Product Management, Chequing reports directly to the VP, Lending & Payments. The Director of Product Management is responsible for leading the evolution of the chequing account as a catalyst to grow customer share of wallet.
This individual will be responsible for working directly with internal stakeholders to evaluate and implement strategic business initiatives that have a positive impact on both customer experience and product P&L.;
The Director, Product Management leads the Chequing Product Team.
- Overall product performance, end-to-end P&L; analysis, and value chain management
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the Bank to develop effective acquisition and retention activities that will profitably grow the payment account product
- Execute the long-term vision and new strategic business opportunities
- New product line extensions and enhancements
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Service & Sales, IT, Risk, Finance and Strategy
- Executing product initiatives from business case to implementation
- Optimizing product performance
- Embrace and ensure execution of Tangerine’s promises and leadership competencies
- Lead, coach and develop teams, bringing energy and passion for the business
- Conduct performance assessments with reports at least semi-annually
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the Regulatory Compliance Framework including the Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Policy and all AML related policies, procedures and controls within the department
- Other duties as assigned
University or College Degree or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience in a Financial Institution or in a strategic business development role
5+ years of leadership experience
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 65280 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job: The Senior Credit Analyst is a part of a team of risk reporting and analytics [...]
Requisition ID: 50008 Branch / Department: [[HbranchDepartment]] Transit Number: [[HtransitNumber]] We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Sc [...]
Requisition ID: 63477 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. A Best Workplace Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most int [...]
Requisition ID: 58493 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Overview Reporting to the Senior Manager Development, the Pega Lead Developer will provide app [...]