As an AP & AR Specialist at Rangle, you are responsible for the full cycle AP processing and the AR billing process. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will evaluate existing accounts payable policies and procedures, while providing recommendations and implementing change to enhance overall processes. As a team, our finance department is a group of tight-knit professionals that are seeking the right person to add and enhance our culture and functionalities. You will ideally be someone that possesses an educational background in accounting/finance, possesses a positive and energetic approach, and an excellent communicator as you will be connecting directly with internal teams and external customers on a day to day basis.
Rangle is a company that takes on a continual learning mindset and have built in opportunities for growth and learning across the organization. We are a fast growing company that is constantly looking for ways to improve and do things better!
What You'll Do
- Accounts Payable
- Maintain the A/P subledger timely and process cheque and electronic payments.
- Prepare month end accruals and closing procedures.
- Process invoices by coding, matching and verifying payment amounts.
- Ensure supplier invoices have been properly approved for payment in accordance with matrix of signing authorities.
- Answer enquiries from suppliers regarding payment within 24-hour turnaround time in professional and courteous manner.
- Complete any required investigation into backup documents.
- Accurately file all processed invoices and matching payment documentation.
- Process and manage employee expense reports in a timely manner.
- Process, compile, and journalize corporate credit card expenses.
- Accounts Receivable
- Set up new customer accounts in the accounting system per contractual terms
- Accurately and timely produce invoices for all types of service offerings
- Identify, develop and implement more efficient and effective procedures and processes
- Review partner contract to ensure billing is within contract parameters
- Ensure written procedures and policies are updated and accurate
- Create and generate billing reports, including ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist with external audits.
What You'll Bring
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in AP and AR processing in a professional environment
- Educational qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- Possesses an intermediate level of experience working with Excel professionally
- Good time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a complex and rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, professionalism and courtesy to all employees and vendors
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vancouver, BC The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a full time opportunity at Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as one of the top 5 best workplaces in BC. This position is [...]
Calgary, AB Grumans Catering and Delicatessen is hiring for a full time Catering Line Cook. If you can poach an egg to perfection, slice smoked meat against the grain, build the perfect omelette & sa [...]
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC Part-time La résidence Les Jardins Vaudreuil est heureuse d'accueillir des résidents autonome et semi-autonomes, et leur offre au besoin, un accès à plusieurs services. Situ [...]
Ajax, ON Dental Assistant with reception experience to start within 2 weeks, must be flexible to work between multiple location in Pickering, Ajax and Whitby. Must have paradigm experience. Must be a [...]