Erb Group of Companies.
Celebrating 60 years of Business! We Bring Food to Your Family's Table!
We are now hiring a part-time Admin/Night Window for our Mississauga - Goreway Road location!
Shift Details: Nights, Sunday - Thursday, 12:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Provide quality Customer Service and communication with customers, drivers, dock staff and operations.
- Manifest all loads based on start/appointment time, ensure accurate information and update when necessary.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are completed accurately (forms and signatures for pick-up and drop offs) ensuring major delivery delays are avoided.
- Keep bills organized and communicate any concerns effecting operations (bills not delivering,
inaccurate information, missed delivery appointments).
- Perform daily dock check and ensure all OS&D; freight is accounted for.
-Assist Dock Supervisor and Corporate Claims department in investigating and resolving dock- and claim-related issues.
- Complete dispatch entries with required information regarding departure of trucks, pro numbers, drivers, etc.
- Help direct drivers to appropriate check in areas.
- Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate personnel or department.
- Completing reports for managers and supervisors, as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving and positive communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of AS400, TruckMate, Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Knowledge of Erb Operations as it relates to the Dock and OS&D.;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor
- A positive team player attitude.
- Strong ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
- Ensure smooth flow of communication, direction and paper flow.
Veterans are encouraged to apply
Erb Limited is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Named by Truckload Carriers Association as Best Fleet To Drive For (2018) and Top Fleet Employers through Trucking HR Canada (2017 & 2018), Erb has evolved from a dream into a mission of Service, Satisfaction and Success. Currently celebrating our 60th year of business, we have grown significantly since our induction in 1959 and have become one of Canada's largest family-owned refrigerated trucking companies. Although we have over 1400 employees, we have not forgotten where we started or that our greatest asset is our people. Erb has been built by long-term employees who are promoted from within, and who are recognized for their talent, dedication and hard work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Maple, ON We are looking for someone to come 3-4 days per week between 10 am-1 pm to take care of our 9-month-old baby. The responsibilities are: - making lunch and snacks for him - feedi [...]
St. Albert, AB -Install, repair domestic and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems. -Residential, Commercial plumbing installations and renovations. -Experience with service and repair on reside [...]
Newcastle, ON Part-time The Old Newcastle House is currently seeking a self-motivated, hard-working prep cook to join our team. The ideal candidate would have previous cooking experience and be a fa [...]
Keswick, ON Full-time, Part-time Self serve Esso gas station in Keswick is hiring part-time and full-time cashiers. Various shifts are available including weekdays and weekends, daytime and afternoo [...]