Orillia Volkswagen is looking for a Parts Manager to join our growing team! The Parts Manager manages all aspects of parts department operations and promotes Leavens Automotive Group standards for superior customer, employee, and Leavens Automotive Group center management.
- Provide parts and accessories to new and used vehicle sales, service department, and outside parts clients accurately and in a timely manner. Provide prompt and fair adjustments on defective parts
- Maintain ongoing contact with key wholesale and retail customers.
- Provide a balanced parts and accessories inventory. Provide acceptable levels of on-site parts availability.
- As appropriate,
manage all aspects of the center’s wholesale parts program.
- Increase sales by preparing and formulating annual forecasts, adjusting forecasts as needed, and by developing and implementing sales promotions as needed.
- Manage inventory investments by maintaining adequate turn ratio and minimal obsolescence. Develop, implement and administer effective inventory procedures.
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Work with General Manager and HR to determine appropriate staffing levels. Execute hire or termination decisions. Ensure high quality of new hires by thorough screening and selection.
- Motivate, train, develop, and direct staff. Define and monitor performance of direct reports.
- Maintain supply and support systems, including parts catalogs, price lists, promotional literature, and other materials, by ensuring they are current, stocked, and distributed.
- Upgrade knowledge of Leavens Automotive Group products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise by training on-the-job, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Minimum 3 years dealership experience is required, preferably in Parts or Service.
- Automotive inventory control system experience
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organization capabilities
- College diploma is considered an asset
Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive salary plus bonus structure means your talent and hard work will be rewarded
- Comprehensive benefits. We know protection for you and your family is important
- Employee appreciation bbq’s and fun team building nights out!
- VW training certification program.
- An opportunity to compete in VW run competitions
- To work alongside seasoned parts professionals.
- Lots of room to grow with 6 dealerships across Ontario
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Maple, ON We are looking for someone to come 3-4 days per week between 10 am-1 pm to take care of our 9-month-old baby. The responsibilities are: - making lunch and snacks for him - feedi [...]
St. Albert, AB -Install, repair domestic and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems. -Residential, Commercial plumbing installations and renovations. -Experience with service and repair on reside [...]
Newcastle, ON Part-time The Old Newcastle House is currently seeking a self-motivated, hard-working prep cook to join our team. The ideal candidate would have previous cooking experience and be a fa [...]
Keswick, ON Full-time, Part-time Self serve Esso gas station in Keswick is hiring part-time and full-time cashiers. Various shifts are available including weekdays and weekends, daytime and afternoo [...]