Actus Law Droit.
We are a law firm located in downtown Moncton. Our team of professionals is always ready to deliver excellence in service. We are recruiting for an Administrative professional to join our growing team. We are seeking individuals with an excellent work ethic; thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment with the proven ability to exceed client expectations.
- Assist with client relations ensuring excellence at all times;
- Create draft correspondence, reports and legal documents accordingly;
- Scanning, faxing, sorting and binding documents for multiple lawyers;
- Perform basic accounting functions pertaining to client matters;
- Maintain cost control of disbursements and prepare client bills;
- Maintain filing system supporting a working group;
- Investigate and respond to client inquiries promptly and accurately;
- Schedule and communicate client appointments and meetings; and
- Ensure all clients files are maintained in priority order at all times.
- College Diploma – Administrative or Paralegal course;
- Experienced in a professional services office setting is an asset;
- Familiarity with legal terminology is an asset;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and word processing software;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Good understanding and practice of time management; ability to organize workload; word processing speed and accuracy;
- Self-motivated; friendly, approachable, able to work independently with little supervision and good communication skills; and
- Fluent French and English is an asset.
If you fit these skills and are looking for a great team to work with and an excellent career opportunity, please contact Tracy O’Rourke, Director of Human Resources and Practice Management, in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Maple, ON We are looking for someone to come 3-4 days per week between 10 am-1 pm to take care of our 9-month-old baby. The responsibilities are: - making lunch and snacks for him - feedi [...]
St. Albert, AB -Install, repair domestic and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems. -Residential, Commercial plumbing installations and renovations. -Experience with service and repair on reside [...]
Newcastle, ON Part-time The Old Newcastle House is currently seeking a self-motivated, hard-working prep cook to join our team. The ideal candidate would have previous cooking experience and be a fa [...]
Keswick, ON Full-time, Part-time Self serve Esso gas station in Keswick is hiring part-time and full-time cashiers. Various shifts are available including weekdays and weekends, daytime and afternoo [...]