DILAWRI GROUP OF COMPANIES
WANT TO WORK for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Service Technician to join the team at 401 Dixie Volkswagen.
Dilawri Group of Companies represents 72 dealerships nationwide with 18 dealerships in Ontario! Dilawri Group offers a performance-driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a “promote from within culture”, training, solid pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
Apply to this position if you:
- Want change in a disruptive market
- Like being uncomfortable with "change" to grow
- Want to be part of the "new era" of analytical leadership and empowerment
- Have no Management experience but an "open" mind and driven
- Incentive Bonus after successfully completing probation period
- AC Shop
- Personal Diagnostic Lap Tops Provided
- Tool Box Supplied
- Monthly Bonuses
- Safety Footwear Allowance
- Pension Plan
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform the repair
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards
- Strong product knowledge
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Good time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ideally, two (2) years minimum in a technician position
- General Dealership experience
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
Dilawri Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We connect firms, brands, and agencies with top digital marketing, UX/UI, design, and content strategy and development professionals. We know that for a fact, so we guarantee every permanent hire. Our [...]
Ready to rev up your career? Looking for a new challenge and a rewarding adventure? We need a leader who is as capable of sweeping the floor as they are of appraising damages to a vehicle. Someone [...]
REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group Our team is expanding! Dilawri Group is now actively searching for an Appointment Coordinator to join our team. ABOUT US Dilawri Group of Companie [...]
REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group!! Our team is expanding! Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Pre-Owned Buyer/Seller to join our growing team. ABOUT US Dilawri Group of [...]