Newfoundland and Labrador
Dollarama is Canadas leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in Montreal. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers needs by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager,
Assistant-Manager and Team Leader in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
- Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
- Ensuring that employees work safely;
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, apply now!
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Summer Student or apprentice VIDEOGRAPHER urgently required by South Edmonton business man. Must be able to start immediately and must have knowledge for Video recording for Youtube videos and prefere [...]
We are looking for framers to start the job right away. Call on 647-208-1398 [...]
Lakeview Hecla Resort is located 2 hours North of Winnipeg, in beautiful Hecla Provincial Park. Escape the city life and spend the summer with us! (Opportunities for permanent year round positions) P [...]
We are looking to hiring employees for the sandwich and salad bar and we also need a person that will be able to work on the grill . No experience needed , pervious restaurant experience is an asset . [...]