Greater Vancouver Regional District
At Westcan, we dedicate ourselves to delivering complete, customer-driven transportation solutions. Since 1964, our team of industry professionals has worked to build a reputation for safety, on time delivery and unparalleled customer service. Staying true to this tradition is what keeps Westcan driving for excellence.
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor, our Commercial Transport Technicians are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of our fleet of transport trucks. Were looking for skilled technicians to support our truck shop with the ability to work independently and as part of our great team.
Whats in it for you?
- Very competitive rates including shift premiums
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company paid health and dental benefits and safety boot allowance
- We offer a wide range of other employee programs and incentives including a RRSP/DPSP matching program, annual bonus opportunities and scholarships opportunities for your children
- Referral reward payments up to $2,000 available per successful hire (certain conditions apply)
- We are a fun team and maintain a family like atmosphere
- We listen to your ideas and give you an opportunity to make changes
- We have an uncompromising commitment to safety and lead by example every day through actively caring about one another
What you bring:
- Commercial Transport/Trailer Mechanic certification (will consider 2nd, 3rd & 4th year apprentices)
- Truck and/or Trailer experience required
- Experience working with Cummins and Mack preferred
- Previous experience working on tanker trailers is considered to be an asset
- Experience with B620 Transport Canada Regulations an asset
- CVIP or Class 1 license an asset
Call our Recruiter Maazi at (phone hidden) for more information or apply online.
Applicants for this position will need to produce proof of valid drivers license and current drivers abstract, company arranged health assessment and drug screen as well as criminal record search. External applicants should apply online on the Career Opportunities page found under the Join Our Team link at www.DriveWithWBT.ca.
We love diversity! Westcan is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Casual Security Guard Applicants with no Security Guard License will not be considered at this time. Duties Include: - Foot patrol of all buildings both interior and exterior - 2 way radio use and p [...]
Languages Bilingual Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Smart Serve Experience 2 years to less than 3 years Work S [...]
Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience 3 years to less than 5 years Specific SkillsTrain or arrange for training; Supervise workers and projects; Set up [...]
Le Spa Spice de laval (situé au Salon Sugar laval), est à la recherche d’une personne qui désire évoluer au sein d’une équipe spécialisée en soins de beauté et de détente afin de combler [...]