State and Main in Whitby is now hiring line cooks and dishwashers, full time or part time.
Experience in high volume kitchens is an asset.
What You'll Do:
• Promptly and efficiently fill orders according to bill flow
• Run various pieces of kitchen equipment, time the steps in each dish and know the cooking requirements of each dish
• Be knowledgeable about menu items, menus changes and food preparation procedures to ensure a ‘remarkably consistently’ guest experience
• Consistently prepare ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc. to ‘spec’
• Quickly resolve complaints about food preparation or quality
• Ensure safe food handling procedures are followed 100% of the time
• Prepare items to meet guest requests and prepare support items as required
• Control waste and to work to high efficiency with food ingredients
• Proactively refill the line with ingredients / condiments / supplies
• Follow a ‘clean as you go’ mantra to ensure that the kitchen area is always clean and orderly
Reply to this ad with resume attached and we look forward to meeting you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In-Home Usage Tester (Product Tester from home) Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the Canadian provinces to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) [...]
Emerald Elite is IMMEDIATELY hiring part time staff as Residential Cleaners/Housekeepers. If you have at least 1 year experience as a Residential Cleaner and want to be part of a professional and gro [...]
Languages English Education College/CEGEP Experience 3 years to less than 5 years Specific SkillsEstimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates; Provide advice about [...]
Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience Experience 2 years to less than 3 years Specific SkillsTrain or arrange for training; Supervise work [...]