Mayfield Management Group.
Mayfield Management Group Ltd. has the following full time, employment opportunity available:
Accounts Payable Clerk
Mayfield Management Group Ltd. is a unique concept for property management in Alberta. We are a fully licensed, registered and bonded Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Property, Condominium and Asset Management. The role of the Accounts Payable Clerk will be to collaborate with a professional Finance team to deliver high quality data entry, bookkeeping and advice to our portfolio of business.
Why join MMG?
- We are a collaborative and high performing team dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients;
- We offer competitive compensation packages and an environment for learning and development;
- We are a growing and dynamic organization positioning ourselves to be a world leader in property management;
- MMG is a value-based, performance driven company with advancement opportunities.
Assisting with the following Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process upwards of 400+ individual data entry line items daily while maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Data entry of all invoices
- Resolve A/P issues, communicate directly with vendors
- Process expense reports
- Create and track purchase orders
- Maintain accurate records and files of transactions including paper and electronic invoices, general accounting data and related documents for balance sheet accounts;
- Executing accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks as requested;
- Experience in the Property Management industry an asset;
- 1 – 3 years' experience in accounts payable/receivable and data entry considered an asset.
- Experience with accounting software such as MRI a plus!
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Diligent attention to detail & excellent proofreading skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution abilities, data analysis and multi-tasking skills;
- High level of organizational skills;
- Career oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Has a solid understanding of financial statements;
- Medium to advanced capabilities within MS Office.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
The successful applicant must be able to provide a valid Police Information Check and their own transportation with proof of valid Drivers' license.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]