Gerrie Electric Wholesale LTD.
Burlington, ON l7l 4x5
Gerrie Electric, one of Ontario’s largest independent electrical distributors has an opening for a motivated individual to join our growing team.
Accounts Payable Clerk
This position ensures prompt and efficient entry of supplier invoices ready for payment so as to ensure payment due dates are met and cash terms realized.
- Entry of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier ledger
- Resolve purchase order, invoice or payment discrepancies
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding debit memos
- Regularly liaise with vendors and branch staff to resolve problematic situations
- Process EDI invoices and run corresponding integrity reports
- Prepare payments for processing via EFT and cheque, ensuring vendors receive necessary paperwork to support payments
- Review aging reports for open inventory receipts Key Competencies:
- Organizing and prioritizing on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communications skills, both written and oral
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Knowledge of JDE
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
At Gerrie Electric, we offer a culture of inspiration and challenge, wages/incentives commensurate with experience, a full benefits package, and continual training. If you consider yourself to be a motivated team player and meet the requirements for this role, please visit us at www.gerrie.com to apply.
If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
Gerrie is proud to be a Best Managed Gold Standard Winner
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]