$20.33 - $23.91 an hour
This is a full-time permanent position with a particular work schedule that requires working on both campuses for 38 hours per week.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Distribution/ Transport and Mail, the incumbent provides quality mail service to the Concordia University Community. He/she processes mail and related items on behalf of the University.
- Pick up, sort, price and deliver internal and external mail throughout the University community; Use the Canada Post shipping tool to send non-standard mail items.
- Record postal changes on a charge sheet and then balance, and perform daily closings.
- Pick up all courier items and deliver same day.
- Know postal rates and postal regulations; provide estimates and backup to clients.
- Inspect, maintain and drive the University truck.
- Supply all internal envelopes; deliver all internal notices, mail forms, newspapers, etc.
- High School Diploma (DSS) and two to four years of related work experience.
- Experience using computers to look up items, perform data entry, and respond to emails in an office environment.
- Basic knowledge (Level 3) of spoken and written English and spoken French.
- Knowledge of Word is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license in Quebec.
- Have physical ability to lift/carry/move without assistance up to 26 kg (50 lbs.) and with assistance over 45 kg (100 lbs.)
$20.33 – $23.91 per hour
Interested applicants must submit a curriculum vitae with a covering letter by August 23, 2019. Please click on the How to Apply button below for further instructions.
IMPORTANT: The language and computer skills of short-listed candidates will be tested.
Concordia University is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal Peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC $79,080 - $91,741 a year Scope Reporting to the Vice-President, Advancement, the incumbent acts as a primary resource person responsible for the scheduling of meetings and file prepar [...]
Montréal, QC $60,611 - $72,396 a year Scope Reporting to the Manager, Student Life and to the Dean of Students, the incumbent develops, administers, and coordinates services and programs that prom [...]
Montréal, QC $70,835 - $84,599 a year This posting represents a maternity leave replacement effective until October 20, 2020. Scope Reporting to the Director of Communications, University Advance [...]
Montréal, QC $20.33 - $23.91 an hour This is a full-time permanent position with a particular work schedule that requires working on both campuses for 38 hours per week. Scope Reporting to the Su [...]