St. Mary’s General Hospital.
Kitchener, ON n2m 1b2
For more than 90 years St. Mary’s General Hospital has fostered a culture of innovation, compassion and respect. With this vision, St. Mary’s has developed an environment that inspires people to perform to the best of their ability. Passion, excellence and innovation are deeply embedded in all we do. St. Mary’s uses these principles to foster a healthy, supportive work environment that cares for the well-being of our community - mind, body and spirit. When you join St. Mary’s, your contribution will make a positive impact to the quality of life for patients and families. In addition, you will join a team dedicated to making St. Mary’s the safest and most effective hospital in Canada.
New employees must provide documentation of a 2-step TB screening, as well as proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (chickenpox) prior to their start date at St. Mary’s General Hospital. No staff will be allowed to start work without clearance through Employee Health and Wellness.
The Booking Clerk OR is a member of the Surgical Services team. The Booking Clerk OR is accountable for the accurate booking of OR procedures and WTIS information; development and maintenance of the OR schedule in collaboration with the Program Manager; and communication of changes to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Books OR procedures in MSM/Meditech, including Wait Time Initiative information as required
- Maintains Master OR schedule, develops monthly OR schedules and circulates to stakeholders
- Communicates in a timely manner with the OR team regarding changes to the OR schedule
- Communicates with the Program Manager on all issues related to the OR scheduling system etc.
- Minimum of Grade 12 with demonstrated understanding of medical terminology and anatomy is required
- Completion of a certificate course in medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology from an approved teaching institution preferred
- Demonstrated computer skills including Meditech, Pyxis/MSM, Excel and MS Word
- Strong understanding of surgical related activities
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively prioritize needs both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attendance and work record are essential
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WANT TO WORK for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Service Technician to join the team at 401 Dixie Volkswagen. ABOUT US Dilawri Group of Compa [...]
J’Excelle offre un service de tutorat, d’aide aux devoirs et de préparation aux examens au Québec. Nos services s’étendent du primaire aux cours universitaires. Rendez-vous sur notre site www [...]
We are currently looking to for a full time line cook. We are looking for someone energetic who is passionate about Spanish + Latino food and someone who is looking to grow in the company. The Soca K [...]
PART-TIME POSITION The Derrick Club is a family oriented golf, recreation and social private club, dedicated to providing quality facilities and services to our members. The aquatic center has a 5 la [...]