Canada Post - Postes Canada.
Job Requisition Id: 19193
Business Function: Customer Service
Primary City: Winnipeg
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Permanent
Language Requirement: Bilingual Imperative (BBCC)
Employee Class and Level: SL 03
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Closing Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 31/08/2019
Reporting to the Superintendent, Commercial Service, the Service Representative is an integral member of the Customer Relationship Management team providing after sale service to key account and enterprise commercial customers. The telephony Service Representative responds to calls from the CRM case process, directly from customers, and Mail Operations.
Ensures customer concerns and problems are resolved with urgency.
Below are the main job requirements and responsibilities for the Service Representative Telephony.
- Analyze and resolve client problems with key account and enterprise customers via the telephone and forward problems requiring further analysis to a deployed Service Representative.
- Plan, develop and prioritize customer calls as well as follow-up calls to discuss new products with the customer and to ensure they are satisfied with the product or service offering.
- Educate and inform commercial customers, including developing presentations, on existing and new products and Mail Operations processes including mail preparation, containerization, packaging and scheduling.
- Write or modify service proposals, and inform Mail Operations and all stakeholders of the signed agreements and any proposed changes.
Job Responsibilities (continued)
- Contribute to the team sales target and CVI target by identifying potential sales opportunities and referring the lead to the sales team.
- Participate in the implementation of corporate initiatives at the divisional level, assume accountability for the achievement of specific goals based on these initiatives, and call customers to explain any anticipated changes.
- Keep up-to-date with basic selling skills and key competitors’ products and services.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Canada Post products, networks and transportation, the National Distribution Guide, and Canada Post Operating Systems and processes including business and financial concepts.
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in commercial customer service or commercial sales in a call centre environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
Other Candidate Requirements
- Not Applicable
- Not Applicable
Bilingual - (English - French)
Safety Sensitive Positions
This position may be considered a Safety Sensitive position.
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Conflict of Interest
The Conflict of Interest Policy prohibits employees from hiring, supervising or reporting to, directly or indirectly via the reporting hierarchy, their immediate family or close personal relations. Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human Resources representative.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements as Canada Post cannot make assumptions about your education and experience. We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Decision Making – A champion of the organization who takes calculated risks and makes prudent, common sense decisions about current issues, future opportunities and resource requirements in a timely, well thought out manner, that aligns with the corporation's best interests.
Accountability – An individual who strives for performance excellence and who holds him/herself and direct reports accountable for decisions and actions and for learning from mistakes when intended results are not achieved.
Business Orientation – A proactive individual who understands the competitive nature of the business, and is committed to sustaining the business through excellent customer service and new business opportunities.
Execution – A focused and self-motivated individual who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers on time and within budget, by dealing effectively with challenges and ambiguous situations.
Leading People – A compelling communicator and leader who engages, motivates and inspires others to achieve results and who encourages personal growth and finding better ways of doing things.
Canada Post’s corporate values reflect the principles, beliefs and aspirations that guide our behaviour and shape our culture.
Transformation – We will innovate and transform to win in the marketplace.
Customer – We serve Canadians with pride and passion.
Integrity – We act responsibly and with integrity.
Respect – We treat each other with fairness and respect.
Safety – We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Huntsville, ON Job Requisition Id: 19145 Business Function: Rural and Suburban Mail Carriers Primary City: Huntsville Province: Ontario Employment Type: On Call Relief Employment Status: Te [...]
Pictou, NS Numéro de la demande d’emploi : 19148 Fonction administrative : Soutien aux opérations Ville principale : Pictou Emplacement(s) supplémentaire(s) : Province : Nouvelle-Écosse [...]
Grimsby, ON Numéro de la demande d’emploi : 19325 Fonction administrative : Agent de livraison ou Facteur Ville principale : Grimsby Emplacement(s) supplémentaire(s) : Province : Ontario [...]
Amherst, NS Numéro de la demande d’emploi : 19386 Fonction administrative : Agent de livraison ou Facteur Ville principale : Amherst Emplacement(s) supplémentaire(s) : Province : Nouvelle [...]