Ottawa, ON k1s 5b6
$52,188 - $56,956 a year
Duties and Responsibilities:
In line with the strategic directions of the Office of the Vice-President (Research and International) and with the operational initiatives of the Carleton University Research Initiatives and Services (CORIS), the Electronic Records Administrator contributes to the overall integrity of Carleton University’s research funding data, as well as to the demonstration of the University’s research impact through the dissemination and reporting of grants, awards and contracts secured by faculty members.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, CORIS, and working closely with the CORIS team,
the Electronic Records Administrator enters source information into the research database and maintains the enterprise system, ensuring that computerized records are captured accurately and maintained in accordance with governing policies and procedures. The incumbent also maintains existing standard operating procedures related to the enterprise system, ensuring knowledge transfer among system users.
In addition, the incumbent is responsible for maintaining the CORIS website, and for identifying and disseminating research funding opportunities to the Carleton research community. The incumbent also assists with other administrative duties within CORIS, as required.
The incumbent must possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of data base systems, spreadsheet software, WordPress, word processing packages, especially MS Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Windows platforms;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail;
- Highly developing critical analysis skills;
- Excellent clerical skills including fast and accurate data entry;
- Strong oral communication and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to use judgment to resolve problems and conflicts;
- Discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to use office equipment such as photocopier/printer/scanner.
Education and Experience:
The above is normally acquired through the completion of:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Arts Degree (or equivalent), including training in records management and current computer office software applications, or equivalent education and experience.
- Two to three years of related Records Administration experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ottawa, ON k1s 5b6 $68,994 - $75,465 a year Duties and Responsibilities: The university research enterprise has approximately 800 research projects being conducted at any given time, with total res [...]
Ottawa, ON k1s 5b6 $52,188 - $56,956 a year Duties and Responsibilities: In line with the strategic directions of the Office of the Vice-President (Research and International) and with the operatio [...]
Ottawa, ON k1s 5b6 $55,956 - $61,110 a year Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Coordinator, CIE Programs, and receiving functional guidance from the Indigenous Enriched Support Program ( [...]
Ottawa, ON k1s 5b6 $52,188 - $56,956 a year Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director, Major Gifts the incumbent provides administrative and clerical support for the Department of Univ [...]