IPAC Services Inc..
Fort St. John
Fort St. John, BC
IPAC Services is currently looking for a Project Administrator to be based out of our Fort St John office. The Project Administrator is responsible for the preparation, data entry and submission for all required project administrative information. This position will require a daily commitment to completing many project related functions involving both project costing and project billing.
Work Location: Fort St John, BC
- Review all daily time sheets for accuracy and that all information required for payroll and accounts receivable is filled out correctly
- Enter all payroll time sheets
- Meet with the Manager & review job costing on a weekly basis
- Work closely with Project Managers for specific groups
- Assist in the completion of required HR information
- Experience in a fast paced administrative environment is an asset but will train the right candidate
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs
- 1-3 years of experience in a large organization
- Work well under pressure in a busy environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Must be self-directed, task and goal oriented, detail oriented, organized & have the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Please submit a cover letter and resume in response to this posting by fax, email or in person to:
IPAC Services Corp.
8701 – 102 Street
Clairmont, AB T8X 5G8
Phone: (780) 532-7350
Fax: (780) 532-7769
Email: [email protected]
IPAC Services Corp. appreciates the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please feel free to check our website for any upcoming career opportunities www.ipacservices.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]