Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
Dash Hudson works with the raddest, most discerning brands and publishers in the world
You're not afraid to take on challenges you don't understand, and you have the confidence to figure it out.
You're hyper-organized and able to multitask. Change doesn't scare you, it's an environment that you thrive in.
You have the skills to work in a fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and diligent,
but have the flexibility and drive to take on new challenges as they arise.
The Administrative Assistant will report to our People & Organization Manager. You'll support our operations team and Dash Hudson's goals with an inward focus on administration and team support.
- Facilitate the daily operations of the office, including:
- Facilities management
- Ordering and stocking office supplies
- Managing catering for internal events
- Help to organize and support team events on and offsite
- Ensure compliance with OHSC
- Find efficiencies in our current administrative tasks
- Create and update records with people and other data
- Administer company wide software tools such as Google Suite, Slack, and Expensify
- Greet visitors and facilitate any meetings
- You will own:
- Expensify - employee expense review
- Customer invoice data entry
- Commission data entry
- Travel bookings when required
- Pre-fill forms and applications for approval
- Provide general administrative support to all teams
- One year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Office Administration would be preferred
- You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
Work With Us
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness by all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]