Support a team of Category Managers and Cross Functional Specialists throughout the business to achieve P&L; deliverables and sell the products customers want at unbeatable prices.
- Responsible to gather and input data; build, analyze and maintain reports to support merchandise decisions utilizing systems such as Retail Link, Open to Buy, Linksave, MS Office, as well as create and track vendor funded rollbacks, markdowns, advertising expenses, create deals, coops to vendor and assisting the team on divisional projects.
- Responsible for supporting Sr/Category Managers with assortment planning activities in collaboration with cross functional partners such as line reviews,
item file management (creation, deletion, edits, maintenance) and attend weekly commodity flow meetings to review inventory flow.
- Support Sr/Category Managers with merchandise event/promotional planning, execution and advertisement proofing, including but not limited to: item selection templates; collection of samples/photos from vendors; proofing and completion of advertising templates.
- Support Sr/Category Managers with vendor management and related compliance activities. Provide vendor training on systems as required. Initiate new vendor agreements and ensure timely follow up on compliance issues (internal and external) as they occur. Responsible for providing ongoing support and direction to vendor regarding Walmart processes.
- Support compliance group on product recalls, entering pertinent information into the system for the business to act upon.
- Store support for all merchandising inquiries / issues (e.g. UPC helpline issues, modulars, creation and maintenance of Regional or Dept. Traits etc.) Assist in developing seasonal, monthly guides
- Attend weekly commodity flow meeting with Category Managers, Supply Chain and Merchandise planning to review inventory flow.
- STEP maintenance and item file maintenance
- End to end content on-boarding and facilitation
- Work with cross functional Ecommerce teams to optimize vendor content.
- Liaison between brick and mortar and Ecommerce merchandising within Walmart; work together with the Walmart brick and mortar team to optimize processes and leverage support to execute best practices for items that are sold in store as well as online.
- Assist CM in setting up new vendors and assisting new vendors in creating new items to list on Walmart.ca
Canada Walmart Division
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years administrative professional or related experience
- 1 year experience using basic Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong proactive and time management skills supporting multiple Category Managers and cross function
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Nelson, BC Part-time, Permanent A Courtesy Desk Associate provides friendly and professional Customer Service, represents Company values to the public, ensures proper adherence to Company policies a [...]
Nelson, BC Part-time A Customer Service Manager co-ordinates the checkout area in the store, supports Front-End associates, and resolves Customer complaints. Position Responsibilities • Practici [...]
Stettler, AB Part-time The Fulfillment Associate will provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the salesfloor. This will be [...]
Courtenay, BC Part-time, Permanent To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve [...]