Internal Job Board.
Ocado is a UK based company admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange (Ticker OCDO). It comprises one of the world's largest dedicated online grocery retailers, operating its own grocery and general merchandise retail businesses under Ocado.com* and other specialist shop banners, together with its Ocado Solutions division.
Our unique, proprietary and industry-leading technology is set to transform the shopping experience of consumers around the world. We have partnered with Sobeys to help it redefine the grocery customer experience in Canada through the adoption of the centralized, automated model of online retailing provided by the Ocado Smart Platform.
Ocado is the world's leading innovator in online grocery shopping with a highly sophisticated and pioneering technology led solution. Forming exciting new business partnerships with retailers internationally, our automated warehouse solutions enable our partners to deliver what their customers want. Come join us as we build our North American team, bringing world class innovation and technologies to one of the most exciting global markets for e-commerce.
At the heart of this is our Engineering Operations team who play an important part in the solution. Based on-site, they are key in maintaining a 24/7 operation that delivers our partners expectations, whilst providing pivotal feedback to internal teams that enable future development of our products.
With this being our first solution in Toronto, there will never be a better time to join us.
As a stores analyst you will:
- Deliver an efficient, effective, safe and tidy stores.
- Provide spare parts to the Engineering maintenance teams in a timely manner
- To have sufficient spare parts to support both scheduled maintenance and repair requirements and ensure business resiliency
- Monitor stock levels between min/max parameters and place replenishment orders in a timely manner
- Expedite deliveries from suppliers/repairers
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Stores stock control and purchase order system.
- Analyse data and provide administrative support for the Engineering Team as required.
What are we looking for:
- Experience of working in a stores environment
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurized stores environment
- Ability to communicate clearly both internally and with Suppliers
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Experience of using analytical skills
- Proficient in administrative and clerical duties
This position is located in Toronto, Ontario.
We have revolutionized the online grocery world. Our technology is at the forefront of our business and it's the people, like you, willing to challenge the norm to come up with innovative ideas that have enabled this. We offer a challenge like no other, interesting projects to work on and a sense that you are part of a team doing something different. With this being our first site in Canada, you will be part of our success in a new country, with opportunities to develop your career within a structure path, whether it be improving your technical skills and ability or progressing into management roles. So what are you waiting for?
Ocado Solutions values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]