Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services. Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
The role of Administration in our Distribution team works to perform all accounting and distribution functions associated with 2500 active royalty trust accounts. The goal is to ensure that audit requirements are met and work is completed within established timelines. This position is solely responsible for tracking and monitoring approximately 350-450 of these accounts and involves telephone and email communication with a diverse group of clients and oil company personnel.
As a Distribution Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and allocating royalty income within established timelines.
- Ensuring accuracy and thoroughness of entries.
- Analysis and verification of oil company statements as well as regular follow up and communication with oil company personnel.
- Ensuring information for correct allocation of funds is up to date and current.
- Making decisions regarding the proper allocation of funds to the accounts and verifying land descriptions, royalty rates and statement details.
- Analyzing changes in payment rates and ensuring that royalties are received from producers on a monthly basis.
- Analyzing income to determine whether trust should be distributed or schedule should be amended.
- Reconciling the accounts and ensuring that distribution of the accounts is done on schedule, is accurate and complete.
- Answering inquiries from unit holders in a timely, professional manner, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided.
- Setting priorities based on workloads, client demands and schedules.
- Participating in department projects and objectives.
Required Experience and Education:
- 1-2 years accounting or account reconciliation experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS office Suite, specifically MS Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Organized and ability to prioritize.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical to this position.
- Strong commitment to high level of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible within a constantly changing environment.
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our people are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the apply button and following the application process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
London, ON We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Case Coordinator- Class Actions A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF At Computershare we invite you to share [...]
Toronto, ON m5j 1v6 The key duties and responsibilities are as follows: - Responsible for reviewing, researching and analyzing all tax records and files for all tax-related payments made to securi [...]
Toronto, ON m5j 1v6 Quality Assurance Analyst About Computershare Communication Services Computershare Communication Services helps 10,000 companies around the world communicate with their key stak [...]
Calgary, AB Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. [...]