This is a non-union position
W E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
Posting Closes August 26, 2019
Leads specific communication and OCM efforts in TIS to engage employees,enhance their understanding of the TIS Strategy and drive desired business and behavioural outcomes.
consistency, timeliness and quality of both operational and project communications coming out of TIS, engaging teams internal to TIS and across the enterprise.
Participates and contributes to the development and execution of the TIS engagement strategy, measuring and reporting on desired outcomes, including team morale and employee engagement. Develops and delivers OCM and communications for mid to large size initiatives, ensuring teams within TIS and across the organization are informed, engaged and connected to the TIS strategy.
- Provide strategic and operational change and communication counsel and support to CIO, TIS executive management team, leadership across the TIS enterprise, and TIS program and project teams.
- Recommend communication and engagement strategies and design execution of same, including key message development, message structure and content, roll-out strategies.
- Manage editorial review, approvals and distribution of TIS written communications.
- Capture voice of TIS leadership and wider TIS team.
- Establish and maintain relationships at all levels and across TIS departments (Service Desk, project teams, etc.) and other Enbridge departments (Internal Communications, etc.) to ensure consistency and high quality of TIS communications.
- Develop and implement TIS communication best practices (templates, processes etc.) and roll out to appropriate teams. Regular activities will include:
- Implement communication strategies and plans to communicate TIS’s strategic/business plans and various initiatives.
- Develop, roll out and maintain guidelines and tools to support the development of communications competency across the TIS team.
- Provide insights and direction to internal TIS leaders and managers as they determine desired communication outcomes.
- Write and edit a variety of communications and material for the CIO and TIS executive management team with little direction, ensuring the quality and content is audience appropriate for audiences including TIS leaders, the ELT and the Board of Directors. Materials including: communication plans, reports, presentations, announcements /articles for various TIS team-sites, brochures, emails/memos, newsletters, change management materials, posters, speeches / speaker notes, scripting for videos, etc. for a variety of uses.
- Provide communication and change management support to TIS initiatives as assigned. This includes large scale, transformational projects.
- Post-secondary education.
- 4 or more years of progressively responsible experience in Enbridge.
- Knowledge of communications and OCM principles and best practices, especially in relation to large-scale projects and transformations.
- Experience writing for digital platforms.
- Experience designing, planning and executing large scale engagement events, meetings and other events.
- Experience in oil and gas, energy transportation.
- Experienced in building employee engagement and organizational alignment through effective internal communications.
- Solid understanding of internal communication best practices and connection to peers in other organizations to research and apply changes in evolving internal approaches and tactics.
- Strong communications skills and knowledge, and detailed understanding of communication theory and its application in the effective integration of corporate messages.
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience and comfort writing for internal audiences and supporting Sr leaders to deliver internal speeches and messages.
- Good judgment in determining relevant content for employees.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to listen, identify key issues, advise and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Sharp analytical skills to quickly analyze complex situations, determine key issues and messages, and implement the programs.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting [email protected] .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Calgary, AB Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position W E= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable C [...]
Edmonton, AB Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position W E= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable [...]
Toronto, ON Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time Union/Non: This is a unionized position W E= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Mos [...]
Chatham-Kent, ON Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position W E= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustaina [...]