Samuel, Son & Co., Limited.
Pin & Pallet - (1900006P)
Pin & Pallet
Organizes and palletizes finished goods materials for shipping.
- Unloading customer pins and pallets from trucks and store in designated locations
- Disassembles and organizes returned pins and pallets.
- Uses crane and / or lift trucks, as necessary, to move inventory/finished goods to staging area.
- Palletize materials on pallets as per customer drawing specifications
- Verifies part orientation and torque as per customer packaging drawing.
- Remove all waste from pallets as per customer requirements.
- Completes Final Dock Audits and other necessary paperwork neatly, promptly and accurately.
- Ensure customer loades prior to ship window.
- Load pallets onto trucks as per customer requirements (ship schedule) with crane or lift truck
- Keeps pin & pallet area in a clean and orderly state as per 5S standards.
- Uses forklift/tow motor to move scrap to dumpster area.
- Inspects forklift and crane, as per inspection procedure and completes daily inspection checklist.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Complies with designated ISO/TS16949 responsibilities, environmental management system, health & safety and company rules and guidelines.
- Ensures company safety policies are adhered to and safe work habits are utilized by all department personnel and visitors.
- Wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required at all times
- Maintains a high standard of general housekeeping consistent with 5S standards
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent education
- 3 years of related job experience
- Proven ability to work in a team or alone without supervision
- Clear communication skills written and verbal
- Proven organization skills, and ability to multitask prioritizing incoming work and customers
Primary Location: CA-ON-Brantford
Work Locations: ON - Brantford - 546 Elgin Street 546 Elgin Street Brantford N3S 7P8
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain
Organization: Service Center Canada
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2019, 11:39:23 AM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hamilton, ON Inside Sales Trainee - (1900006I) Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experie [...]
Brantford, ON Pin & Pallet - (1900006P) Pin & Pallet Organizes and palletizes finished goods materials for shipping. Responsibilities - Unloading customer pins and pallets from trucks and sto [...]
Brantford, ON General Helper - (1900006O) General Helper This position is responsible for supporting the assigned press team in setting up, running and packaging required product at the standard r [...]
Langley, BC Material Handler - (1900006E) Material Handler Samuel is a global manufacturer and service center dedicated to industry excellence. Our mission is to be the leading organization in our [...]