Audmet Canada Ltd..
In this role you will maintain an efficient inventory system through proper movement of inventory between assigned locations. You will maintain the accuracy and integrity of orders and stock in the Navision database. You will reconcile, sort, shelf, package, and document shipments for the Production team and act as a liaison between the Production and Client Service teams.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
- Order fulfillment of new customer orders and service orders across all hearing aid brands
- Responsible for timely preparation and kitting of orders for production, assembly and shipping
- Assist with the maintenance of the inventory database and the accurate flow of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Issue spare parts, collect and process defective stock appropriately.
- Document and file inventory transfers, adjustments and expenses
- Ensure that all status codes are correct.
- Ensure that all inventory locations are secured throughout the work day as well as overnight.
- Replenish and restock shelves upon receipt of weekly shipment
- Assist with space rearrangement, item location set up and labelling
- Ensure all areas in the inventory drawers and shelves are organized and monitored effectively.
- Ensure timely distribution of rush orders to appropriate Technicians.
- Sort, package, shelf and document the returns to stock.
Education and related experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent numerical skills are necessary.
- Must be detail oriented and have a solid background in record keeping procedures and maintaining organized documentation and/or filing systems.
Please bring all referral resumes to Michelle in HR. Remember to put your name on the top of the resume!
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]