Ink Thread & Tech Corp..
Ink Thread & Tech Corp. is a high growth start-up disrupting the $25B+ North American uniform / promotional industry through its online platforms: entripy.com (promotional),
zipmerch.ca (uniforms) and entripyshops.com (schools and teams).
We are headquartered in a vertically integrated 50,000 plus square foot state-of-the-art facility in Oakville, Ontario. Our technology-focused and vertically-integrated operations allow us to provide clients with superior speed, quality, convenience, and pricing. We are Canada’s leader in custom branded apparel, but we are just scratching the surface of our potential.
The Adobe Specialist is responsible for reviewing and outputting media to ensure deadlines and quality control standards are met.
- 1st shift: Monday to Friday - 7 am - 3 pm OR;
- 2nd shift: Monday to Friday - 3 pm – 11 pm
- Output media for direct to garment, screen printing, heat transfer and embroidery
- Update production board to ensure deadlines are met
- Responsible for responding to artwork questions and resolving issues
- Creating proof documents for time-sensitive orders
- Review and revise digital proofs to ensure the positive client experience
- Colour separations and file preparation for Screen Printing
- Artwork preparation for Heat Transfer
- File preparation for Embroidery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design and/or Arts preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and professional
- Problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills but also able to work independently sense
- Medical/Dental benefits after successful completion of probation period
- Employee Discounts (so you can rock your personalized attire)
- Casual dress (leave your business gear at home)
- Fun social events (we work hard and play hard)
- Fitness benefits (we will help you get your fit on)
- Fantastic location (Mississauga/Oakville border)
Ink Thread & Tech Corp. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WANT TO WORK for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Service Technician to join the team at 401 Dixie Volkswagen. ABOUT US Dilawri Group of Compa [...]
J’Excelle offre un service de tutorat, d’aide aux devoirs et de préparation aux examens au Québec. Nos services s’étendent du primaire aux cours universitaires. Rendez-vous sur notre site www [...]
We are currently looking to for a full time line cook. We are looking for someone energetic who is passionate about Spanish + Latino food and someone who is looking to grow in the company. The Soca K [...]
PART-TIME POSITION The Derrick Club is a family oriented golf, recreation and social private club, dedicated to providing quality facilities and services to our members. The aquatic center has a 5 la [...]