Server/Waitstaff - The Court at Pringlecreek.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued,
and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking residents food and beverage orders and serving residents in a timely professional manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the culinary service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Set tables in accordance to Atria standards.
- Serve residents and guests beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to Director of Culinary Services and/or Restaurant Manager for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or employees.
Waiter, waitress, waitstaff, wait staff, server, kitchen help, kitchen, food service, servers, restaurant, hospitality, dining services
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Saskatoon, SK Part-time We are looking for energetic, customer focused individuals to join our Front End team as a cashier. Duties will include checking through customer's orders, PC Express, and Cu [...]
Toronto, ON Be a part of the A and Y Plumbing team. A competitive salary and a long-term term employment opportunity will be offered to the ideal candidate.The ideal candidate will meet the following [...]
Toronto, ON ABOUT US Founded in 1995, Assante Wealth Management is one of Canada’s largest firms providing wealth management solutions. Our 830 professional advisors, located in communities throu [...]
Tsawwassen, BC Part-time At least 2 years of retail experience. we are looking for individuals who have good leadership skills, organizational skills, creative, resourceful, independent and team p [...]