Parmida LED Technologies.
$40,000 - $55,000 a year
What we do:
At Parmida, we are committed to building and developing competitively positioned ecommerce brands. Our goal has always been to provide professional, dependable, products and services, ensuring that our customers’ needs are met with tailored precision. We pride ourselves in equipping forward thinking individuals with the team environment and resources required to bring innovative design, branding and commerce ideas to life.
This position is primarily responsible for managing supplier accounts for the purchase of products, supplies and services on behalf of the company.
This position requires a highly organized individual who is attentive to detail and can communicate effectively within a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase Coordination - Coordinate with management to complete the procurement and purchase cycle.
- Market analysis - Evaluate and analyze product markets and identify opportunities to expand product lines and/or enter new markets.
- Research and Evaluation - Evaluate suppliers based on cost, selection, service, production capacity and report to management.
- Price Negotiation - Serve as the liaison in negotiations between management and suppliers. Responsible to negotiate price, payment terms, production deadlines and product quality enhancement.
- Time management - Follow up with suppliers to ensure that deadlines for production are being met and communicate any potential deadline issues that may arise.
- Logistics Oversight - Track the process of all shipments with shipping agent and address any problems at earliest opportunity. Coordinate with direct manager and warehouse staff to receive cargo on time.
- Account Management - Coordinate with direct manager, warehouse manager and accountant to receive products in ERP system correctly and assist in ensuring that accurate payments are made to supplier accounts.
- Performance Evaluation - Track sales volume and review customer comments/concerns to be well versed on suppliers’ performance. Advise suppliers how to improve products quality.
- Team Support - Support design team to closely and frequently communicate with suppliers to confirm all product and packaging details.
- Report - Report to direct manager any auxiliary updates at earliest and remain organized in communication with both suppliers and management.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration four-year University or equivalent;
- Minimum one year’s experience in Sourcing is preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Multilingual (Mandarin and English) is required
- Strong phone presence and experience with negotiation is an asset
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and quick to learn (Training is provided as needed)
- Coachable - Accepts feedback and implements change immediately
- Self-motivated with a high need for achievement and competition
- Organized and efficient with time
- Willing and able to travel abroad
Salary: 40,000 - 55,000 CAD per year
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]