ADGA delivers strategic insight, world-class technology and service excellence in Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing to clients in the Federal Government, other levels of government and in the private sector. In a world driven by convergence, ADGA provides the expertise and innovation that organizations need to remain secure, efficient and productive. This rests on an outstanding track record built since 1967, safeguarding some of Canada’s most critical assets. Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada, ADGA is a privately owned Canadian company that employs more than 800 employees, technical consultants and subject matter experts.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect,
Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for an System Analyst for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
The assistance of one (1) Level 3 System Analyst with OpenText software expertise is required to:
- Perform various activities related to the design, support, maintenance and configuration of the GCDOCS application (OpenText).
- Assist with a number of projects currently underway including:
- Upgrade OpenText Content Server from v10 to v16.2 (end state).
- Participates on the OpenText Content Server Upgrade Team.
- Completes OpenText Administration tasks including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting,
- Performs day-to-day monitoring and support of OpenText environments.
- Monitors system performance and capacity and takes corrective or proactive measures as needed to ensure optimal performance of the system.
- Provides installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrade of 3rd party integration products related to OpenText.
- Works with IRCC and SSC technical teams (server, database, network, and security) to maintain a stable environments.
- Assists with creating and maintaining reports using SQL (OTCS LiveReports and Web Reports), and other IRCC-approved software tools.
- Assists with authoring and management of Content Management System-related documentation for IRCC.
- Assists the team to resolve complex technical problems;
- Creates and maintains infrastructure design documentation;
- Designs Implements and maintains Standard Operating Procedures (SoP);
- Participates in peer review of design documentation and SoPs;
- Participates in the updating of the Concept of Operations (ConOps) for the GCDOCS Technical Team;
- Ensures service quality as specified in the OLAs and SLAs is delivered;
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of services delivered by the GCDOCS Technical Team;
- Proficient in Java, .NET, ABAP, Cold Fusion, Perl C#, SQL or PL/SQL
- 10 years experience in field
- Proficient in any of the following middleware/frameworks: Tomcat, IIS, Spring, MSMQ, Oracle Portal, Citrix, MQ Series, Adobe, SSA-Name-III, .Net Framework or IBM Websphere
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required, it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]