Alliance Search Partners.
Job Title: Professional - Trainer - Senior
Job Description: Role Title: Learning Consultant
LOB: Project Client Connectivity and Innovation Work Location: 595 Bay Street,
Tentative Start Date: August 23, 2019
Duration: 6 months
Hours: There is some flexibility with schedules as long as work gets done. Typical 37.5 hour workweek. This group follows the CIBC at work program – team is required to be in office twice a week, other 3 days can be remote. Resources may want to work out of the contact centres for familiarity.
INTERVIEW PROCESS: The manager sits in Vancouver and as such, will likely have a colleague conduct in person interview with Manager joining by phone.
The manager has provided interview time slots for next Tues/Wed.
Reason the role is Open: Resource required for project completion and back-fill of existing resources.
GROUP INFORMATION/CULTURE: Talent Development team in Toronto is 200 people, broken out into smaller teams, 50 or so are Learning Consultants. High energy and collaborative group. Joining a highly collaborative team across the country. Working in an Agile fashion.
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION: This group is working to being a leading eLearning Development team; the end client is always in mind – doing what’s right for them, understanding impact. Becoming more innovative – exposure to new things on the go. Exposure to a wide range of learning modalities.
WHO THEY WILL WORK WITH ON A DAILY BASIS: The resource will be supporting a specific line of business and will also work with team members from Talent development, SMEs.
THE ROLE: They will be working on a Project tied to contact centre activity. No additional details are available due to NDA.
The main function of a Learning Consultant is to conduct training and development programs for employees. The Learning Consultant will consult on, analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training and performance improvement solutions that are aligned with CIBC business partners strategies and are aimed at enhancing the capabilities of employees and managers supporting a client-centric environment.
- Very solid design skills and be forward-thinking (“agile”).
- They need to be able to juggle multiple demands and bring some creativity to a project.
- They also need to be ok with quick scrums and brainstorming and not your typical ‘waterfall’ approach to designing a solution.
- They will be familiar with at least the basic design tools – PowerPoint, word, Lectora, captivate
NICE TO HAVE:
• Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) • having experience with call centres is an definite asset
- Research, recommend, design, develop and deliver integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs.
- Consult with cross functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders.
- Conduct on site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts.
- Engage in job shadowing and consult with front line workers.
- Conduct needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning .
- Design and plan customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences.
- Develop training materials and curriculum; prepares learning recommendations.
- Implement customized training programs
- Facilitate in class training sessions
- Manage and coordinate training schedule for team members.
- Ensure full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution and review.
- Prepare learning recommendations.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Ensure that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness, while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process
Other Required Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 8-10 years related experience but manager will consider strong candidates with 5 years or more
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Toronto, ON $32 an hour Job Description: Position Title: Expense Management Analyst Line of Business: Technology - Asset Management Home Transit: Bill to Transit: TBD Number of Positions Req [...]
Toronto, ON Job Title: Professional - Trainer - Senior Job Description: Role Title: Learning Consultant LOB: Project Client Connectivity and Innovation Work Location: 595 Bay Street, Tentative [...]
Toronto, ON $65 an hour Job Title: IT - Application Support Analyst - Senior Rate: $65/hour Line of Business: Personal and Small Business Technology Target Start Date: September 2nd,2019 [...]
Toronto, ON Job Title: Professional - Content Editor - Specialist Number of Positions Requested: 1 Target Start Date: Sept 9, 2019 End Date or Tenure/Duration: 6 months REASON FOR THE REQUEST [...]