Le Chateau Inc.
Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’re looking for you!
You and a fashion career with LE CHÂTEAU …..that’s a perfect fit!
LE CHÂTEAU offers a rewarding employment experience with opportunity for continuous career development. You’ll work in a collaborative environment where you’ll be involved in the execution of merchandising directives to build LE CHÂTEAU’s brand image.
Our Product Managers will:
- Be a successful role model for their store team, support the company by implementing business-minded visual presentations that combine the latest fashion trends,
uphold our high standards, and represent LE CHÂTEAU’s exclusive brand by creating a unique shopping experience
- Be experienced in the field of merchandising and/or have a post-secondary Merchandising education
LE CHÂTEAU is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies & financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of LE CHÂTEAU’s business development decisions, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as LE CHÂTEAU’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- Lucrative incentive programs, great contests, education allowance, a competitive benefits package, and much more!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Newmarket, ON l3y 4z1 Part-time DESCRIPTION DE L'OFFRE . PROFIL REQUI Exigences du poste : - Au moins 6 mois d’expérience en service à la clientèle - Horaire flexible à temps parti [...]
Barrie, ON l4m 6e5 Part-time DESCRIPTION DE L'OFFRE . PROFIL REQUI À titre Assistant(e)-gérant(e) débutants (Responsable avec clés), vous aurez droit aux avantages suivants fournis par LE CH [...]
Surrey, BC JOB DESCRIPTION Are you a leader who has an exceptional creative and fashion-forward vision? Are you inspired by fashion and motivated by a fast-paced and changing environment? Then we’ [...]
Toronto, ON Part-time DESCRIPTION DE L'OFFRE . PROFIL REQUI Exigences du poste : - Au moins 6 mois d’expérience en service à la clientèle - Horaire flexible à temps partiel Joign [...]