Assiniboine Credit Union.
Full time Term - Up to 12 months
The Manager, Member Service is the leader for management within the service delivery team. The Manager will coach, mentor and develop a team of front line staff in all areas of their job with emphasis on sales and service, rapport building and development of new business. Working in partnership with the Branch Manager, the Manager Member Service ensures that all credit union goals and objectives are met and that members receive seamless sales and service that meets or exceeds their expectations at all times.
What you'll do each day:
- Mentoring, coaching and developing staff,
to ensure delivery of superior service and to enhance their skills and ability to proactively identify member needs in order to offer appropriate products/services.
- Implementing and supporting advice and service delivery routines, establishing performance and development standards and evaluating staff performance to identify training and development needs.
- Leading the achievement of the annual branch service delivery team’s sales and referral targets by effectively translating the goals and objectives into strategies and establishing clear performance objectives.
- Managing transaction processing, cash and securities custody and branch security procedures to ensure compliance with sound business practices, legislation and Assiniboine’s policies and procedures.
- Ensuring internal controls, policies and procedures are adhered to, privacy and confidentiality is maintained and reporting is timely and accurate and internal audit process is followed.
- Guiding and is ultimately responsible and accountable to resolving problems and member complaints referred by staff or head office to ensure that the needs of members, staff and the credit union are met.
- Contributing to the development of a network of employees that understands, respects, and supports ACU’s commitment to corporate social responsibilities, diversity, and respectful work environment.
Your experience and qualifications:
The competencies for this position would require a minimum grade twelve diploma as well as a minimum of three to five years job related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Key Occupational Skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Sales and sales management
- Change management skills
- Decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of credit union products and operations
- Knowledge of credit union legislation, regulations, policies and procedures
- Available to work evenings
- Flexible to work alternating Saturdays
Who we are:
As one of Manitoba's Top Employers (2019), the culture of Assiniboine Credit Union is supportive of the individual while focused on the greater community. You'll be motivated by shared values and encouraged to always think about how, through financial sustainability, we can do more for our members, our employees and our community.
Choosing to work at Assiniboine Credit Union means that you'll be working for an organization that...
- puts people, planet and prosperity first,
- values diversity and inclusion,
- is focused on social and environmental responsibility
- supports employees through training programs and long-term career development,
- offers a competitive total compensation program which includes bonuses, a matched pension program, and health and dental benefits
If doing things differently and doing more is part of who you are, join us on a rewarding journey where your personal aspirations and career goals can align.
Deadline for internal applications is Tuesday, August 20, 2019 and the deadline for external applicants is Monday, August 26, 2019. We thank everyone who applies but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to workforce diversity and actively recruit people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives reflecting the community in which we live and work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]