Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Yard Attendant is responsible for the organization of materials and equipment for NorthStar Equipment Rentals. The Yard Attendant will be responsible for the safe and courteous operation of NorthStar Equipment Rentals equipment and vehicles. They will be responsible for the loading and unloading of equipment and materials, accurate paperwork for deliveries and returns to and from sites in Edmonton and the surrounding area. This position is an integral part of the warehouse team with expectations of providing an exceptional customer service experience.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Complete daily inspections of equipment and communicate with the Order Desk if any questions or concerns.
- Safe and courteous operation of NorthStar Equipment Rentals vehicles and equipment.
- Responsible for timely deliveries and return of tools and equipment.
- Responsible for safe and accurate loading of all vehicles for site delivery.
- Ensure materials loaded on truck, match paperwork description.
- Accurate completion of paperwork related to returns and deliveries.
- Consistent communication with warehouse staff and order desk.
- Package and send equipment for offsite repair shops.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in warehouse, yard and offsite storage facility.
- Live our CORE Values: Have a Can-Do Attitude, Respect Others, Succeed as a Team, Lead with Courage and Deliver Results.
- Perform additional job related assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Adhere to NorthStar Equipment Rentals policies and procedures.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a clean and valid class 5 Alberta driver’s license.
- A valid class 3 driver’s license, first aid ticket and forklift experience would be an asset.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to participate with an on-call system and be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be organized and able to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks in an effective, organized, safe manner with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]