Dawson Creek, BC
As an employer, we foster an exciting culture of innovation that offers challenging and dynamic work to unlock the potential of our people. We are collaborative, fast-paced, engaged and relentlessly focused on our goals.
Attracting and retaining the right people is the key to our business strategy. We provide our employees with a variety of career growth opportunities and programs that recognize and reward demonstrated results. Our work environment promotes knowledge sharing, transparency and innovation.
Encana requires a Contract Operator for its newly-constructed gas plant(s) in the Dawson Creek area.
The plants will consist of multiple gas trains processing upwards,
requiring strong knowledge and experience from the operator in centrifugal compression, refrigeration, IFPEXOL dehydration, NGL handling and desanding equipment, water handling and associated pipeline networks.
The shift pattern is 12 hours/day, working 7 days on followed by 7 days off, followed by 7 nights on and 7 days off. We require an operator with a minimum of a 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate.
- Operate gas plant equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot process problems and identify opportunities for improvement and optimization, working closely with Shift Lead and Lead Operator.
- Monitor and control plant and field processing conditions utilizing SCADA control systems.
- Maintain superior housekeeping standards throughout the plant process and control room areas.
- Responsible for minor maintenance and the coordination of other maintenance activities.
- Understands and performs safety responsibilities such as hazard identification, equipment lock-out, emergency response, follow safe work procedures.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulatory requirements. Responsible for corrective action if required.
- Ensure effective communication with operations, maintenance and management staff.
- Ensure work order, operations improvement processes are followed.
- Maintain proper documentation including plant log, maintenance records, safety & environment reports, etc.
- Assist with special projects, including turnarounds.
- Track and maintain key performance indicators such as production, downtime and production losses.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must live within the Dawson Creek catchment area.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- British Columbia or Inter-Provincial 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience.
- Operational & maintenance experience in gas compression, dehydration, and NGL recovery is preferred.
- Strong organizational & communication skills are required.
- Proficient in use and application of PC programs specifically in Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
- Ability and confidence to work with minimal supervision and proven strong leadership abilities.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and is open to take on a variety of operational challenges.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude with proven analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills required, ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]