Reporting to the General Manager and/or designate, the Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for all aspects of reception and office procedures as outlined by this job description. The front desk receptionist shall:
- Perform clerical duties in a manner conducive to the smooth operation of the facility.
- Perform all duties in a manner that creates and promotes a high standard of care and professionalism in all departments of the facility.
- Perform duties in a manner that enhances public perception of the facility.
Include but not limited to:
1. In all aspects of the ‘job summary’ stated above, produces and is entrusted with confidential matters of the facility.
2. Organizes and maintains the functions of the reception desk.
3. Answers, writes, transfers all telephone calls in a pleasant, friendly, and helpful manner. Ensures a return call (to caller) if person is not available.
4. Greets and communicates in a courteous, professional manner with all tenants, guests, staff, volunteers, and visitors in the facility.
5. Follows policies and procedures of the facility.
6. Maintains all records, up-to date filing systems in conjunction with the Business Service Manager per company policies.
7. Assists the Business Service Manager in resident billing and invoicing as required.
8. Oversees reservations and the selling of meal tickets to staff and guests of the facility.
9. Completes confidential secretarial functions for all departments in a prompt and efficient manner, including updating and maintaining forms and documents pertaining to admissions and discharges.
10. Types minutes for all meetings in the facility.
11. Updates forms, signs, charts and other communication tools used at the facility.
12. Runs errands on behalf of the facility within working hours, as required.
13. Maintains an up-to-date filing system.
14. Performs all other duties as required.
1. Minimum Grade 12, post-secondary preferred.
2. Demonstrated ability to type minimum 50 wpm.
3. Basic First Aid with CPR.
4. Minimum two years’ experience in a confidential office administrative position.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent written and oral skills in English: strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
2. Ability to work flexible hours.
3. Ability to work effectively with multiple critical timelines.
4. Ability to work in a flexible resident focused environment.
5. Must be in good health and free from communicable diseases, physically able to perform repetitive tasks, lift, squat, bend, stand and walk as required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Langley, BC Part-time, Permanent Position Summary Reporting to the Administrative Coordinator and/or designate, the Receptionist/Scheduler will be responsible for all aspects of reception and offic [...]
Calgary, AB Position Summary Accreditation Canada 96.5% Certification with Accommodation- leader who understands the need for alignment and best practiced within a larger organization. About the [...]
Surrey, BC Part-time, Permanent Position Summary Reporting to the General Manager and/or designate, the Receptionist/Scheduler performs all duties in a manner which promotes a high standard of cust [...]
Victoria, BC Casual Position Summary Reporting to the General Manager and/or designate, the Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for all aspects of reception and office procedures as outlined by [...]