Who you are
You are an innovative, service orientated professional who is excited to work for a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You have procurement experience but are looking for the opportunity to continue your learning and drive change within an exciting industry. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Partners and their teams. You are driven by excellence in everything that you do and are eager to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies.
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre and working with the Procurement team,
you will be responsible for supporting multiple categories as well as cross functional teams across the organization. As the Procurement Coordinator, you will administer and coordinate the ongoing maintenance of procurement programs and processes with a focus on maximizing value delivery to all stakeholders. You will play an integral role supporting the Procurement department delivering on execution of cost savings initiatives, driving efficiencies and mitigating supply chain risks.
- Manage the centralized procurement email inbox, facilitating all procurement service requests
- Manage local vendor agreements, facilitate contract execution, renewals and continuous management of the contract database
- Prepare and issue competitive tenders, analyze and evaluate vendor proposals and negotiate best pricing and value
- Manage the delivery of product and services to our practices locally, ensuring needs and timelines are met
- Load and manage catalogue content in the P2P system
- Build relationships and maintain ongoing communication with functional areas to ensure timely execution of sourcing related activities and to maximize savings opportunities
- Modify or adjust Purchase Orders where required to expedite the delivery of products and services
What we’re looking for
- Experience working as a Coordinator juggling tasks (includes any co-op/internship work)
- Confident and effective English written and verbal communication (French would be an asset)
- Professional and friendly interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional relationship building skills with high response levels
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience with managing a departments’ software applicant that provides an approval process flow (Coupa or other P2P software systems an asset)
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (French and English) an asset
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at (phone hidden). Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]