Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for an Director of Medical Product Sales Consultant to join us in our Montreal, QC area.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Medical Products Sales Consultant is expected to achieve maximum product sales and profit, increasing the Division s market share in the designated territory. He/ she is responsible for product sales and service, general management and business record keeping of a designated territory.
He/ she maintains responsibility for staying current in the knowledge of the healthcare industry to reach sales goals, while complying with Olympus Policies and Procedures.
In a typical day, you will:
- Identify and pursue business at the account level by making routine calls to existing customers or to new customers.
- Account here is defined as end user ranging from individual physician to clinic.
- Maintain responsibility for providing customer quotes to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Implement business development strategy for all product groups.
- Determine key decision makers and devise plans to establish Olympus product use in individual, major and key accounts.
- Establish and maintain relationships including physician end users, nursing management and personnel.
- Broaden contacts to the highest possible decision making level in accounts.
- Cooperate and strategize with corresponding territory Sales Consultants from other sales groups to maximize Olympus business opportunities.
- Understand and utilize group contacts whenever possible, assuring appropriate compliance and working in conjunction with Regional Vice Presidents.
- Maintain a level of performance in a specified territory that meets or exceeds the sales objective established by the company.
- Develop and maintain effective knowledge of competition, products, strategies, organization, etc.
- Utilize all available Olympus resources and develop sufficient product, procedural and market knowledge to understand the function and use of Olympus products.
- Attend periodic training classes, national and area meetings.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the needs that Olympus products and services meet and how they meet them.
- Provide necessary and appropriate after sale service to accounts, utilizing each opportunity to discover and pursue additional businesses.
- Provide input to Regional Vice Presidents and others regarding sales, sales forecasts, competitive activity, group contracted business and other requested information.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer information records of key personnel, product usage and developing opportunities.
- Work in close cooperation with Regional Vice President regarding all aspects of territory performance, including overall sales, customer satisfaction, and the execution of business plan and reporting mechanism.
- Provide proper care and maintenance of Olympus demo and sample equipment.
- Adhere to Olympus Sales Agreement and Company policies and procedures.
- Interface with other Olympus divisions to implement synergistic sales programs.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or a related field (or equivalent knowledge) required.
- Minimum 1 years related or relevant experience in Sales and or Marketing preferred.
- Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office) and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and creativity and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- A specialized knowledge of human anatomy physiology and related diseases of the body, where Olympus products might be utilized, is preferred.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Canada Field OCI
Auto req ID
Olympus America Inc
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus America Inc
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]