About Saint Elizabeth
SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home. With Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, SE Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization delivering quality care, innovative solutions and education to people where and when they need it. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan
- Education bursaries
- Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program
- Subsidized PSNO memberships
- Tuition Assistance Program
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
Working from our Service Delivery Centre based in Hamilton, this position will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of client care.
- Provide schedule planning support to health care team
- Appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
- Update and maintain an electronic client database
- File and maintain client records
- Perform data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Provide support to billing activities
- Generate and distribute various scheduling and billing reports
- Investigate and follow up in errors/discrepancies in services ordered or provided.
- Other office administrative duties as assigned.
- Must be available days, 5:00am-8:00am or evenings 4:30pm-11:00pm or nights 9:00pm-8:00am and weekends
- Intermediate data entry/keyboarding skills
- Experience using a PC database
- Experience with Procura is an asset
- Experience in a call Center is an asset
- Intermediate reading comprehension and excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and problem solving
- Adaptability and the ability to deal with tight deadlines
- An ability to work independently
- An ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Good personal organizational skills
- Courses in medical administration or health care training are preferred
- Related work experience and a familiarity with community health care services is preferred
- Basic computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel are preferred
- Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at [email protected] at your earliest convenience. You will also be briefed on the Company’s policies, including its policies regarding human rights, accommodation and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”) during your orientation process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Welland, ON As a Personal Support Worker (PSW), you will assist clients in the activities of personal care, household management and generalized services as per the client care plan and in conjunctio [...]
Edmonton, AB Casual About SE Health SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at [...]
Orleans, ON We are currently hiring full-time permanent Personal Support Workers (PSW’s) to work afternoons-evenings in Orleans/Cumberland $1,000 Sign-on Bonus for all qualified New Hires Here a [...]
Hamilton, ON Part-time About Saint Elizabeth SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live an [...]