Casual labour that participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations, and in installations where additional support is required. May assist in the maintenance of Hallmark Canada departments in mass channel accounts, including ordering, receiving and merchandising of product in accordance with master schedule and merchandising plan on a casual, back up basis.
Key Results and Operation Duties
The following is a list of the operational duties and key results expected for the job. Activities with the greater time allocation are placed toward the top of the list. The tasks and time spent performing each task may vary as business needs require.
Hallmark Canada maintains the right to modify job descriptions at its discretion.
Key Operational Duties/Key Results
1. Inventory Management and Merchandising
- Provides casual labour support for team in inventory management and merchandising activities to cover vacant accounts, holiday periods, and in seasonal peak demand periods. Includes receipt of merchandising of product.
- Upon receipt of email with instructions, prints instructions and follows merchandising plan, productivity standards and schedule provided.
- Ensures displays are full by moving product according to allowable guidelines and orders replacement product as required in accordance with inventory guidelines.
- Processes returns of all unsaleable/out of season product as per policy.
2. Revisions, Renovations and Installations
- Provides casual labour support for department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations as required.
3. Collaboration and Communication
- Establishes collaborative and productive relationships with colleagues in support of optimal execution at retail.
- Maintains ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with manager to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
Telxon/INFOlink, phone, internet/e-mail, laptop and printer
Level and Nature of Communication:
Good communication skills to gain, share and clarify instructions and job requirements. Information is detailed and specific.
Level and Nature of Innovation:
Little to no innovation.
Level and Nature of Multiple Demands:
Job priorities set by management. Flexibility is required to react to issues that arise on a job site that interfere with original plan. Direction is available from manager.
Level and Nature of Job Pressure:
Some job pressure to complete work on schedule to avoid negative impact of retail selling time.
Level and Nature of Problem Solving:
Minor problem solving required to resolve standard issues. Manager would be primary problem-solver.
Level and Nature of Decision Making:
Minor decisions making related to standard decisions in accordance with company policy and guidelines. Manager would be primary decision-maker
Physical activity required to merchandise displays and handle inventory. Lifts up to 50 lbs regularly.
Attention to detail required to follow instructions
Work is performed in retail environments. Infrequent work in construction environments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a specified period of time as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Educational required: High School diploma
Work Experience Requirements:
Work experience required:
Job related experience required: Experience in retail environment beneficial. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Knowledge – Understanding of Hallmark products and program requirements. Understanding of potential safety issues and correct handling of product/fixtures to prevent injuries.
Communication – Good verbal and written communication are essential to ensure clear understanding of requirements, goals and activities.
Technical Knowledge – Knowledge of Hallmark fixtures, product programs and merchandising standards.
Results-Oriented – Ability to understand priorities, timelines and desired outcomes, and act proactively to ensure goals are met.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Regina, SK s4p 0s4 Job Purpose Casual labour that participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations, and in installations where additional support is required. May assist in the ma [...]
Alberta Job Purpose Casual labour that participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations, and in installations where additional support is required. May assist in the maintenance o [...]
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC Objectifs du poste S'occuper de l'entretien du rayon Hallmark Canada dans les magasins désignés. Les responsabilités comprennent entre autres : passer des commandes, récepti [...]
Regina, SK s4p 0s4 Skills: Job Purpose Casual labour that participates in the in-store execution of revisions and renovations, and in installations where additional support is required. May assist [...]