Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an individual to become part of our multi skilled maintenance teams while contributing to our ongoing success. A progressive community set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers excellent medical, educational and recreational facilities.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A valid Red Seal Instrumentation and Control Technician certificate
- A positive work attitude and a keen sense of responsibility, particularly with respect to safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Solid computer skills and experience with electronic work orders.
- Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry will be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your responsibilities include:
- Install, maintain, calibrate and repair process and DCS hardware and software.
- Perform tests and maintenance procedures for instruments used for measuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature, chemical composition and other variables in manufacturing and processing.
- Calibrate components and instruments according to manufacturers' specifications.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance work and complete test and maintenance reports.
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing and new plant equipment and processes.
- Consult with and advise process operators.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please apply online and attach your cover letter, resume and copy of certification, in confidence, by Tuesday September 3, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]