Help business leaders make strategic decisions.
Join our team
The Business Operations and Strategic Planning team is a small team with big scope. We get things done, from leadership support, strategic planning and reporting, business enablement, engagement initiatives, scorecard ownership, to resource management. We have a finger on the pulse of one of TELUS’ growth engines with thousands of team members. Our goal is to continuously strengthen the team and organization.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’re a strategic thinker with a knack for capturing business insights and applying them to operational and strategic programs for the TELUS Health and Payments Solutions (THPS) team.
You will partner with senior leaders and stakeholders to drive key strategic and transformational initiatives. Today, you could be transforming a customer engagement program, and tomorrow, you could be developing a new framework for forecasting. The possibilities are endless when it comes to evolving and investing in our team members.
- Produce content for multiple audiences across TELUS and TELUS Health (THPS leadership team, TELUS Executives, the Board of Directors, etc.) that convey our strategic pursuits with support from the lines of businesses and functional areas; prepare the President to lead internal meetings by curating supporting content
- Support in identifying strategic priorities for TELUS Health, and coordinate the THPS leadership team operations and strategic meeting agendas; encourage effective decision-making, collaboration and unity of vision by distributing pre-read material, logging action items and reviewing in-session material when possible
- Plan and deliver the annual Health Leadership Forum by setting the strategic vision for the upcoming year, demonstrating new products and services, and creating networking opportunities for the directors; collaborate with multiple teams to ensure the vision is achieved including events & logistics, leadership team, director advisory committee and People & Culture; pursue sponsorship opportunities where possible and manage event budget
- Coordinate annual customer Likelihood To Recommend surveys between business units and third party vendors, and ensure developed surveys generate actionable and meaningful insights for the business units
- Build annual THPS scorecard and support each business units in creating their own, such that strategic priorities of the businesses are reflected while also accounting for time spent by team members and leaders
- Support build of financial forecasting and resource forecasting frameworks
- Analyze key market shifts and trends for impact and opportunity across all business units; support the various lines of businesses in evolving their strategic pursuits
- Program manage corporate initiatives such as Competition Law, Records Retention, Sustainability, Privacy, and Compliance Monitoring
- Assist with delivery of results on special projects identified by the leadership team; examples for such projects include strategic partnership reviews, competitive analysis, market research, investor relations updates, new corporate priorities that require immediate attention, process improvement initiatives, etc
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Broad knowledge of the health market in Canada
- Ability to generate insights and recommendations from data
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Consulting, reporting and presentation skills
- Influence and negotiation skills with all levels of an organization (internally and externally)
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- University Degree, preferably MBA
- Broad knowledge of the TELUS Health organization
- Familiarity with working in a matrix corporate structure
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a high performi [...]
Tsawwassen, BC Part-time Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a h [...]
Toronto, ON Channel Digital is a team of web and Salesforce experts enabling the digital transformation of Channels. We support 13M views and transactions across 8 portals, 25 custom web applications [...]
Corner Brook, NL Part-time Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every day is different? Does being part of a [...]