Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next First Cook!
What's your passion? Whether you're into hockey, fashion or cars we're interested in YOU. We’re looking for someone who applies the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our staff’s eating satisfaction at the heart of everything they do.
Are you looking for a new experience unlike anything you’ve had in the food industry? This is not your standard dealership Cafe! This is a full scale multi million dollar commercial kitchen!
Go Auto’s Kitchen, is looking for an amazing person to join our scratch kitchen as a First Cook.
We are an innovative kitchen concept that includes everything from daily catering, a Bistro with buffets and plated service to daily cookie production. This is a fast paced kitchen and we need someone who knows how to hustle! This is not your typical restaurant, hotel or catering operation- it’s all 3 wrapped into one!
If you got what it takes and you don’t want to see another ticket tape line, send us your application. Go Auto is a fun, upbeat company with lots of benefits, a great work environment that allows you to be yourself.
- At least 3-5 years experience in hotels, catering or restaurants
- Cooking diploma preferred but not required
- Food Sanitation and Hygiene Certificate (Food Safe)
- First Aid Training
- Class 5 license
- General Cooking Knowledge/Ability of Food Preparations.
- Flexible hours
- Awesome attitude with a desire to be part of a team and help other team members out
- Confidence, experience and knowledge to fix a mistake when you make one
- Ability to do whatever the team needs including washing dishes, taking out garbage, peeling potatoes, following a recipe, preparing food from scratch, assisting in food delivery when necessary and creating new menu items
This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds, standing up and moving about in the kitchen, handling food objects, products and utensils, bending, stooping and kneeling.
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- A comprehensive health care, dental (80% - 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- We have our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
About Go Auto
The largest automotive network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 40 locations across Alberta, BC, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories. With an inventory of more than 10,000 new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs, Go Auto is an industry leader in sales, service, financing, insurance, and collision repair, and represents 20 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Acura, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Our 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy, and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reasons why we are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit GoAuto.ca to find out more.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Richmond, BC Job Description Position Type Business Development Coordinator Opportunity Overview Continuing our steady growth across western Canada, we are looking for a highly ambitious Busi [...]
Edmonton, AB Job Description Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next First Cook! What's your passion? Whether you're into hockey, fashion or cars w [...]
Red Deer, AB Part-time, Permanent Job Description Go Dodge Red Deer is on the hunt for a Permanent Part-Time Receptionist to join the Go Team! We are currently in search for a part-time receptio [...]
Edmonton, AB Job Description Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next Kitchen Steward! We are looking for trustworthy, happy to help team players th [...]