Resorts Of The Canadian Rockies.
$15 an hour
Housekeeping – Relocation Fernie, BC
Our guest walks into their clean room, takes a deep breath, and immediately relaxes. You take pride in providing guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Staff Accommodation available - limitations apply
- Transportation to work available
- $15.00 per hour plus $2.00 summer bonus
- Health Benefits for full time, year-round staff
- Summer seasonal and full-time roles available
- Free Resort Pass, Discounts on retail, restaurants and hotels and more
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
- Ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff.
- Execute room attendant duties, laundry service support, and/or janitorial duties for one of two resort hotels as needed.
- Clean guest rooms daily, including all linen changes, interior windows, bathrooms, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and restocking.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and general upkeep in rooms and common areas.
- Meet guest requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Adhere to RCR Policy, Employee Handbook and Safety Management Program.
- Perform other assigned duties as requested by management
- Work flexible shifts of 24 to 40 hours per week
- Have the ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Are reliable and responsible.
- Are physically capable of lifting equipment in excess of 10 lbs.
- Have past experience - an asset but not required, we will train the right candidates!
RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. See www.skifernie.com/employment for our full list of staff perks and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply with resume and cover letter online to the attention of:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fernie, BC Temporary Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of Summer Bike Park Patroller, at Fernie Alpine Resort. Reporting to the Outdoor Guest Services Manager, thi [...]
Golden, BC Temporary You are responsible for driving resort staff safely to and from Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, as well as shuttling guests to and from Lake Louise. If you possess excellent comm [...]
Fernie, BC $15 an hour Housekeeping – Relocation Fernie, BC Our guest walks into their clean room, takes a deep breath, and immediately relaxes. You take pride in providing guests with the best [...]
Fernie, BC Temporary Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the full time temporary position(s) of Summer Lift Maintenance Helper at Fernie Alpine Resort. The ideal candidate will b [...]