Stream-Flo Industries Ltd..
Edmonton, AB t6b 2h5
Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
Key Position Functions:
- Supports the day to day operational needs of the Stream-Flo Group of Companies Office 365 platform with a focus on SharePoint Online.
- Respond to any operational issues related to SharePoint Online.
- Act as the primary SharePoint Online technical support technician for the Stream-Flo Group of Companies.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve SharePoint system performance, functionality and business utilization / coverage.
- Leverage business and SharePoint technical skills to configure or deliver application changes to meet immediate and/or tactical business needs, relying on out-of-the-box capabilities and, where necessary, custom development.
- Participate in the development and implementation of specific SharePoint strategies under the direct supervision of the IT SharePoint Specialist.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- IT diploma or degree from a recognized technical school or university.
- Experience and understanding of SharePoint in either 2013, 2016 or SharePoint Online including ability to resolve user issues with SharePoint elements such as security, sites, pages, lists and libraries.
- Experience and understanding of Office Online and Office 2016, particularly their integration with SharePoint Online.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting an asset.
- Experience with one or more of the following is nice to have: SharePoint Online App development, SharePoint Framework, Azure App Services, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint workflow, SharePoint search configuration and customization, Office 365 administration/configuration, C#, SQL, Angular 1.x.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under own initiative when responding to operational issues and implementing solutions.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary$$46.89HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week Terms of employment Permanent Full time Weekend, Morning Start date As soon as possible Vacancies 1 Vacancy Job no. 1288778 Source J [...]
Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Employee Programs and Travel Coordinator to join our growing team. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, ho [...]
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating wo [...]
Portfolio: Agriculture and Agri-Food Organization: Farm Credit Canada Position title: Chairperson Type: Part-time Per diem: $410.00 - $485.00 Annual retainer: $10,500.00 - $12,400.00 [...]