Recreation Therapy Aide Full Time (1.00 FTE) | AgeCare Seton SE Calgary, AB
Recreation Therapy Aide full time| AgeCare Seton SE Calgary, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading.
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll work alongside kind and caring people who will inspire you to put your best foot forward.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment all year long. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this full time position:
What you’ll do:
- Using your experience in geriatrics, support our residents in having meaningful life experiences through the development and execution of a diverse recreation program
- Allow the Residents to participate in offsite activities by transporting them in an AgeCare provided vehicle
- Ensure you have the materials and resources for program delivery by conducting regular inventory of supplies
- Be resident-centred in your approach and model our values in all your interactions with the public, team members, residents and their families
What you’ll need:
- A HCA or Recreation Therapy Certificate
- A Class 4 driver’s license or willing to obtain one
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with residents
- Be a strong and collaborative team player
- Experience in non-violent crisis intervention and behaviour management
Perks & Benefits
- Happy, fulfilled team members working in a culture of caring
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Affordable meals prepared daily in our community kitchen
Send us your cover letter and resume and don’t forget to tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for our AgeCare Seton team.
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In the Facilities Management department, we take pride in our buildings and grounds and provide a welcoming, service-oriented, clean and safe environment for our students, faculty and staff. Gener [...]
Position Overview: The Continuous Improvement Specialist is the master of process for Canada Goose business providing analytical support to functions across the entire business. Identifies and impro [...]
Montréal, QC Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time Location: 1980 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K2C0C6 The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just l [...]