Join us today and make a difference in people's lives!
LivaNova is a leading global Medical Device Company searching for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Coordinator to provide sales and technical support to the sales force and liaise with suppliers on inventory, technical, and marketing items. The successful candidate will:
- Become proficient in the Livanova cardiac surgery product portfolio
- Train sales force on new products and materials
- Provide customer presentations on products
- Support organizing sales meetings and trade shows
- Provide and tracks demo product inventory and product samples
- Work with contract specialist to build Request for Proposals,
manage contract pricing and sales/rebate reporting requirements
What we’re looking for
- Post-secondary education in sciences and/or business administration, or equivalent job experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills - ability to develop and deliver Marketing/Clinical
- presentation within the organization and to external customers.
- Interpersonal - ability to effectively communicate and work with a wide range of individuals across management levels, within the organization and with external customers
- Willingness to learn about the business and portfolio
- Critical Thinking and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
LivaNova values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, color, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Saskatoon, SK Part-time We are looking for energetic, customer focused individuals to join our Front End team as a cashier. Duties will include checking through customer's orders, PC Express, and Cu [...]
Toronto, ON Be a part of the A and Y Plumbing team. A competitive salary and a long-term term employment opportunity will be offered to the ideal candidate.The ideal candidate will meet the following [...]
Toronto, ON ABOUT US Founded in 1995, Assante Wealth Management is one of Canada’s largest firms providing wealth management solutions. Our 830 professional advisors, located in communities throu [...]
Tsawwassen, BC Part-time At least 2 years of retail experience. we are looking for individuals who have good leadership skills, organizational skills, creative, resourceful, independent and team p [...]